Sunday, May 06, 2007

L is for the way he looks at me...

Loving my family and friends is something that has always come natural to me. In fact its super easy to love those close to me. My mom always use to say, "you don't have to like your brother/sister but you do have to love them." I always thought well thats not hard at all.
Even loving others who I cross paths with just for a minute is something that just happens for me. Whats not to love about others(a frequent thought from someone special). Jesus sure made it look better and easier than I ever could but has great examples on loving people.
So where am I going with all this love talk? Well I have found a new type of love recently. I have fallen in love and felt loved by my future husband. I have never really known what this kind of love is like. I thought it would be scarey and confusing. But its totally not. I never knew if I would know if I was truly in love and was scared that I might miss it.
Feeling loved by Nathan is so amazing to me. Its not just when he tells me he loves me either. Its the way he looks at me, talks to me, smiles at me, treats me, and so much more. I don't like it when we don't see each other and I don't like leaving him. I'm sure that some of you know what I mean. Its so crazy.
So this is just a heads up for everyone. Clear your schedules cause on August 11th I am going to marry Nathan Miller. Thats right I will be spending the rest of my life with him! I can't wait and hope everyone can make it.
One of my favorite ways Nathan loves me is by the way he looks at me. So if you want to see the look you should come.

11 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

I'm comin' for sure. I love your love!

Mom

Lauren said...

Nathan said to read some of your blogs to start to get to know you. So I did and (though most of the them made me cry)now I really can't wait to meet you in person!!! You two sound perfectly matched... I mean you love West Wing AND peanut butter! I hope you don't mind, but my kids have already started saying Aunt Lana when talking about you. We are all so excited around here and so glad our Nate the Great has found such a Godly, loving woman. Congratulations on everything!

Love (your future sister-in-law),
Lauren

Unknown said...

Hi. I had several things I wanted to say, but Lauren said the same things I was thinking - that Nathan should have warned me I was going to cry, that the two of you liked the same things, that we really can't wait to meet you. We really do think too much alike. It was nice to get a glimpse into your personality. I can see why Nathan fell in love with you. We are very excited for both of you. I'm so happy that he has found you.
Love (your other future sister-in-law),
Leslie

Joshua Laird said...

Lana, I'm very happy for you! I know what it is like to find that one love. It is awesome. Kristina and I can't wait to meet him. Our love, J & K

myra said...

So, so, so excited for you and Nathan. Can't wait to meet him! Thanks for sharing all your sweetness!

Love ya!
myra

Josh and Kim said...

Congratulations Lana! I am so happy for you! I just wish I could somehow be there. Just know that on Aug. 11th (and other days) you will have someone in Vienna thinking and praying for you.

Kim

Rachel said...

Congratulations Lana! I just read the news on Myra's blog! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

lpartain said...

Congratulations!!!
Hilary shared the exciting news with us! We will be sure to get the scoop when we are in Montana next month! We will want to see that love twinking from your eyes up close and personal!
May the Lord be Magnified in you and Nathan!
luv, Lana

Carrie said...

Congrats Lana!!! What a beautiful story :)

Lana said...

Carrie
I hope you can make it!
Love ya

Debby McCrary said...

Lana,
I like Nathan. He is a good man with a good soul. I love the freshness of your love and see God's hand in guiding you in a great life journey together.
Our family will be blessed to have Nathan in our lives.
We give God the glory!
Love,
Mom