Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 11, 2007

This is my first blog to you as Lana Miller! I just got married on August 11th. I love it. The last and first person I see everyday is my husband, Nathan.
Our wedding day was so fun. I got to spend the most part with my best friends and family. We had some great times and as always lots of laughs. I wasn't nervous the whole day, just excited to see Nathan. The girls looked great and my 24 year old flower girl made me laugh everytime I looked at her. I'll try to post pictures soon. The best part of the day was seeing the love of my life at the end of the aisle. I couldn't wait to talk to him. And we did talk through the whole ceremony!
The reception was so fun. Lots of guests dance and had a great time.
I have fallen more in love with Nathan that I ever thought possible. Everyday is so much fun and I can't wait to get to the next day.
I look forward to sharing our new life with you.
Thanks again to everyone who was a part of our special day!
Love
Lana Miller

2 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

Lana Miller,

You and Nathan made everyone smile and we love seeing the joy in your face. It was a great celebration and we wish you the best of each other everyday.

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Lana,
It was such a joy to be a part of your day. You have both blessed us with your love for each other and for God. It was so nice to get to spend time with you and get to know you.
Love,
Leslie