Monday, September 17, 2007

Missoula Reception

Last night we were totally blessed to have a reception here in Missoula. Lots of great people came to see pictures and the video of the wedding. We also got lots of gifts, gift cards and hugs. It was so fun to watch the wedding and see everything that the bride doesn't get to see. Next time I get to be the groom and Nathan gets to be the bride. He was so cute and looked very nervous. I am extremely annoying and talk the whole time.(sorry grando!)
We are so thankful for everybody here and all their help with the reception. I'm glad that we were able to share the best day of my life with everyone here. Thanks so much Missoula family.

PS still to come... pictures of our log bed.

2 comments:

myra said...

Glad you had a good time. And when you were up there talking the whole time I thought it was funny because I talked the entire time at MY wedding too! Can't wait to hear more about the reception.

Were people sad you didn't wear your wedding dress?

Debby McCrary said...

Missoula people are so great and grateful to have the #1 best couple to honor. Glad y'all had a great time.