Monday, November 05, 2007

It's dark outside

So it's 5:30 and its dark outside.
We don't have much going on here in Missoula but our families do so I'll share their stories with you...
My niece is ONE.
My sister is 30. It sounds older if you type it out, so I just put the number.
My new nephew is 9.
My mom-in-law had a birthday.
My new sister-in-law is turning 31 on the ninth along with my Uncle Jim Bob.
My brother just got a lead roll in West Side Story. He will be Riff. So anyone who is closer than we are should go see him!

3 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

Hope all these family members had a great birthday, and that you have a great week, and that all is well with the missoula couple!

Unknown said...

Thanks for not typing out my age. 30 does feel younger than THIRTY

Kathy aka Pie said...

OK, maybe you will give me some Morgandy pictures, your mom or Myra hasn't. gobble gobble - love ya
p.s. I would like to see pictures of everybody, even Alex