Sunday, December 09, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Nathan and I have been talking about how it doesn't really seem like Christmas here. Not many people decorate up here. And no one really talks about Christmas time. Today in our high school bible class we were going to have the kids tell us the Christmas story. But that didn't help much either, it was interesting. But then it started to snow, a lot. Nathan asked me if the snow helped and I started to say yes, but actually the majority of my life has been without snow around Christmas time. Some people in our small group told us about a great house that goes all out. So we drove by and it was amazing. But I'm still not quite there yet. Nathan suggested that tomorrow at school I tell people Merry Christmas! So I'm practicing on you. Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

myra said...

You should check my blog tomorrow (Monday). It will definitely put you in the Holiday Spirit. I guarantee or your money back.

Debby McCrary said...

Hope your week of greeting others, will add a spring to your step, as you lighten someone elses load.

Alex the Great said...

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Let's make a date with Jeremy and Angie to light looking. The town does have holiday spirit...You just need the professionals to guide you around! :)

Papa said...

Merry Christmas to you, too.

Dad

Debby McCrary said...

Now that your with family, enjoying the great nieces and nephews, are you feeling the great Christmas Spirit...which by the way...you share all year round. Love you and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Love, Mom