Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I think I found me again...

I'm starting to feel more like me again lately and it feels great. I know that in life you change all the time, but I had changed into someone I don't like. Its like being home has helped a ton. I'm talking more, smiling more, and starting to like myself more. And I'm almost certain that I heard myself laugh the other day. I'm hoping this keeps up so that when we have to come back to Sedalia I'll be ready to deal with that person I don't much care for.

Nathan and I are hoping this next year will be better than the past year. I think we had too many expectations last time only to have them crushed. This time I'm not going to expect anything and just hope to have some good times before we move. I am so thankful for a lot of things this past year but still not sure of God's reason for us being there yet. Maybe He's told me but I just haven't listened hard enough. But this summer I'm going to ask a lot and listen even more. Things will be better.

1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

I love seeing the brighter light and fun Lana. You are blooming!