Friday, October 29, 2010

17 weeks

We are almost half way there!

I feel like sometimes this is going by so slow and other times I can't believe how far along we are.  I'm filled to the brim with thanks to God these days.  The baby seems to be doing well.  I can feel it sometimes but I'm still waiting for that big kick to the belly.  All of our appointments are going well.  I'm anticipating the next ultrasound.  I know that it's not good to have an ultrasound done for no reason but I'm ready to see this baby again.  

In 17 weeks I have gained 11 pounds. I always am so excited to step on the scale and see it go up.  I think I'm one of few pregnant women who loves getting bigger.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the prayers and excitement that you have shared with me. We can't wait to meet this baby.  

3 comments:

myra said...

Will you find out what you're having at your next ultrasound? So exciting!

Why do you say it's not good to have an ultrasound for no reason?

I always loved getting to see my kids. It's just so amazing!

Lana said...

I hope we can find out next appt. I said that because it's not good have a lot of ultrasounds. I wish I could have one everyday. They aren't unsafe but you're not suppose to get one that often. I'm ready for one though. It's been 10 weeks since we last saw it and it was only a smudge then.

Debby McCrary said...

I am so excited for your enjoyment...you are in for the best blessing from God.