Saturday, December 18, 2010

Recent baby news.

I went to my 24 week appt. yesterday and things are going really well.

I got to meet the third of the midwives.  You meet all of them in case one is unavailable.  I really love all of them.  We have also met the doctor, but hopefully that will be the only time I have to see him.  I won't have a doctor unless something goes wrong.

I have now gained 21 lbs.  Most women gain about 10 at this point.  However, I have only gained it in my tummy so we aren't too worried.  In fact, I am really proud.

Also I got to hear the results of our last ultrasound.  He is in the 68% of weight.  So he's a little on the big side right now.  They did not see any sign of a cleft lip or pallet.  And he has all his parts.

Everything is going really well.  We could not be more thankful!

1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

It is amazing to have that much head start on how baby is doing. Loving him the more I know him!