Monday, December 05, 2011

Hudson is 7 months!

Our little man is growing so fast!

Hudson is getting so big and doing so many new things.  He's had a cold and I've taken him to the Dr. twice so that they can tell me that.  It's hard when you they can't tell you what's wrong.  Anyways, because of that I know that he is 19lbs 2oz.  

Hudson is so close to crawling.  He was going backwards for a while but now he is turning in circles or rolling everywhere to get where he wants.  Yesterday was the first day he was into everything.  Nathan and I are going to have to baby proof our space real soon.  

We went to see my sister at Thanksgiving and Hudson loved her kids.  You could tell he wanted to be running around with them so bad.  He didn't really sleep very much because he was so into watching his cousins.  

We love our little man.  He is so sweet and kind and funny and smart and most important he really is filled with God's spirit.  


1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

Beautiful, precious boy, he fills my heart with joy. Hope he is feeling better.