Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Da DaDa Da...

I have a new cousin! Noah Adam was born last Wednsday in OKC. He was 9lbs and 3oz. Mom and baby are doing well. He's much need joy at this time in our lives.
Me and my dear friends, Jen and Jess will be traveling to Portland, OR in a few weeks to see this new addition. I am so ready for this time. Not only does it mean a road trip, but I will also get to see my family! It been really hard being so far away from them. This will be so great to share stories of Adam. They day we come back, The Ben Langfords along with my Aunt and Uncle will be going back to Jinja, Uganda. Please pray for this, I know that it will be really emotional. Going back to the last place Adam was will be hard.

1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

Lana bear,
We are so excited to get to see you. Keep your chin up.
love, Mom