Thursday, February 15, 2007

Something to make you smile!

My friend Katie teaches the second grade class at Missoula Valley Church. They have been talking about encouragement(one of my favorite subjects!)

Last night I got a few cards from some of the girls. Here is what some of them said...

"Lana, I'm sorry your cousin dide"
"Lana, I'm sad your cousin died, my grampa died."
and my favorite...
"Lana, I'm sorry your cousin died, my bunny died."

One of the boys wrote to our Preacher, Donny. His card read...
"Donny, thanks for being our Priest."
Isn't that great!
I'm thankful for the encouraging kids in Missoula!

3 comments:

myra said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

kevin said...

how does an old friend get in touch with Lana?

Lana said...

Kevin,
you can e-mail me. lanamcbanana@gmail.com
good to hear from you!
Lana