Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My life song

My life song recently has been, I will Praise You in this Storm, by Casting Crowns. I love the words to this song. Giving God the praise and glory even when things are a mess.

I was talking to a friend the other day about my storm. If you heard about everything that was going on you would think that I was a high maintance drama queen. I'm just hoping that God's plan is to make me really strong. Cause if that is His plan, then watch out Satan.

I say that song is my life song because of hard times. And I pray that it is what others see. I pray that I can give God praise in the midst of this storm.

2 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

HIS Spirit reigns in you, and you inspire me to walk closer to God and know HE walks for me when I lose my way.
Praying that you see the rainbow real soon.
I am so blessed & honored to be your Mom!
Love you forever & always!

Kathy aka Pie said...

Hang in there - you are a ray of sunshine that always lights up a room.