Friday, October 05, 2007

A fun chain

A few weeks ago Nathan decided to make a countdown chain for his sister and her son, who had a hard time adjusting to school too. So last week we decided to start on them since October was coming up. I started making one chain and had lots of fun doing it. I decided that is other sister, Leslie and her family needed one too. Just the thought of counting down the days until I didn't have to come to school made me so excited. So I had Nathan make me one too. Its hanging in our kitchen and I've gotten to take off 4 rings so far. Its so much fun. I think there should be a countdown chain for everything. By the way I'm doing much better with my attitude towards school. I won't tell you that I like it because I am way to stubborn to admit it, but its not as hard to go in the mornings like it use to be.

3 comments:

Kathy aka Pie said...

What a fun idea, I'll have to remember that one. Enjoy reading your blog & look everyday just to see if there is an update. Hey what about wedding pictures, did "we" ever get info on where to look at them online. If so email me with it (sorrydog@sbcglobal.net). love ya, Aunt Kathy

myra said...

Yay for sticking it out and persevering! I'm proud of you and you should be proud of you too! Maybe by the end you will be sad school is over. Okay probably not. Have a fun weekend while Nathan is Army-ing.

Lana said...

Kathy,
They are behind but will post the pictures soon. I'll e-mail you the site. I just heard from him and he said that he will post half of the pictures now so people can see. Then the rest later. I can't wait!
love ya