Wednesday, January 02, 2008

So I've been thinking...

Last night I tried to stay awake until Nathan fell asleep.  Which for me can be hard. Usually I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow.  So last night I tried hard to keep my eyes open and concentrate on prayer while my sweet husband fell asleep.  I got a lot done this way, although I have to admit I was hoping he would sleep fast so I could start my slumber.  
I've had a main prayer lately for me to speak with a purpose.  Its not something I'm great at. But today I think God told me something that will help me.  I need to stop assuming.  I think everyone does this a lot.  We assume somebody says something or that they will act some way.  I'm not sure where this comes from, but I plan to only assume the best.  I assume that I will do good with this new life lesson.

1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

God is so good, and HE gives us insight to what will bring peace and contentment. Thanks for sharing, I need to do the same... live positively! Love you so much!