Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Waiting on Mandy...

We have become really close with Angie and Jeremy Partain over the past few months.  They have two boys, Cooper and Sawyer(in the previous post) and one on the way.  
Angie has a sister in Washington who is on a list to receive a liver transplant.  Recently, Mandy, has become more in need of the liver and today she got "the call." I have been bugging Angie all day to get updates on how Mandy is doing and how the process is going.  She is now in the hospital but still waiting to get word on if she gets the liver or not.  Mandy is number 2 on the list so it still could possibly go to the number 1 person.  I have been praying all day for her and the Partains.  I know that God has his hand in this and everything will work out, but I have become antsy.  
If you get a chance please pray for Mandy's health and for peace for her family.
I just got a text from Angie and they are just now harvesting the organs so we will have to wait another 5 or 6 hours. Nathan and I have a road trip package on stand by for them just in case they get the call to go to Seattle. I pray that they will be on their way soon.

No comments: