Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our quick trip to Glacier

We made a quick trip up to Glacier before Jes had her baby. I have never seen so many Glacier animals before. We saw everything except a moose. As we were leaving we saw a mama bear and 2 babies, but I didn't get a picture in time. Glacier is always a great place to go, even if its for a short time.

Nathan was excited to get to wear his vest...in July.
This is at the top of the pass. There was tons of snow at the top.
Baby goats about to jump off a boulder. They got really close to us.
The last bit of sunshine of the day.
The Goats were starting to rub off their coats for the summer time. I don't think I even used my zoom on this one. He's kinda cute.

1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

I keep saying it, that is amazing, God gave Montana an extra wink.