Sunday, July 12, 2009

There's no God like Jehovah...15 times and JOY

We had church in the park today at Missoula Valley. We sang "These are the days of Elijah," and on the last part of the song it said to sing the part, There's no God like Jehovah, 15 times. My friend Jen and I counted and it was right on. Nathan tried to hide it but I reminded him that at least I'm laughing and not crying. I've decided that church is great just like that. If you're full of joy than its been a good day. Since we've been here I have been reminded of that joy that has been hiding for a while. So I hope this post brings you Joy.

Katie bug sharing some Joy.
Sawyer with his flipflops on his ears. I love how he's trying to look at them. Joy.
Nathan and Sawyer's funny faces. Although to find Joy look at Sawyer. Nathan looks hungry.
Sawyer is ready to go over to the park in the background. Joy.
McKenna, sang Twinkle, Twinkle and ABC's together to baby Landon. Joy

1 comment:

Debby McCrary said...

Just have to say...that post was pure joy!