Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving


This year Nathan and I have tried to talk more about what we are thankful for. This is good for you when you've become the most negative person ever. It helps you remember that when everything seems to be going wrong God is there, arms open, ready to show you that things aren't so bad. So here are a few things I'm thankful for this year.

I'm thankful that we get to have elk for thanksgiving this year. And my family will be here!

No, I'm not thankful for cats. I still think they are dumb. I am thankful that I can hold them with out dying now. I'm thankful for my health and how much better I feel.
I'm thankful that I got to go see my family this fall. And I'm thankful for my new nephew and this cute red head.
And I'm very thankful for this red head. I'm constantly falling more in love with him. I'm so thankful that he loves me and that God gave me him.

2 comments:

myra said...

1. You look fantastic!
2. Those are cute kittens and I hope they are catching all the mice for you.
3. Glad that the kittens aren't killing you ;)
4. Wish we could be there for some of that elk!
5. I'm thankful for you!

Papa said...

Thankful that we are packing to come your way.
Thankful that the kittens are still there, and will do a good job.
Thankful that you have the ability to bless the socks off so many people.
Grateful that God blessed me with a wonderful family and it has to have you in it to add to the cool rating.

love, Mom