Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hudson Wayne is 4 months old!

Our little Huddy Buddy is 4 months old now!  In the last few weeks he has learned so many new things.  It's amazing how he grows so quickly.

Here are some of the new things he is doing...

He can now roll-over from back to front and is really close to getting front to back.

When he rolls over he is really good an reaching for toys or getting them out of the way.

Hudson can now pull up to sitting position while holding my fingers.

He can also put his toes in his mouth and suck on them.  It's super cute and also very messy.

He smiles a lot and will listen to conversations really well.

Recently we went to Oklahoma so that my side of the family could meet Hudson.  While we were there he got an ear infection.  It was really sad but I'm glad that it is on the mends now.

Hudson is not a great sleeper.  Since he rolls over now he is not sure how to sleep.  It's been a long couple of weeks.  But we are in sleep camp right now so hopefully this phase will pass.

His doctors appointment is next week so I'm not sure how much he weighs yet or how long he is.

Hudson is such a blessing and full of joy.  We love him more and more everyday!


3 comments:

Amber Stewart said...

I read your blog but I never post comments because I don't have anything special to say. But I know comments are encouraging and help you to know that someone is reading so I just wanted to say "I'm reading this and I love it! And I love you!" :-)

myra said...

Oh my goodness he looks sooooo much like Bretton in that picture. Hugs and squeezes to him. And PUH-LEASE Hud-bud start sleeping!

Debby McCrary said...

This sweet boy sits with hands folded and very still, but only after a night of "grabbing for your nose or eyes"...like his cousins he need a face part for his comfort. Noah & Bella hold the closest ear available. He is so fun and funny.