Saturday, August 06, 2011

A little bragging...

Hudson has been really watching us eat lately.  He will follow every bite from the plate to your mouth.  Tonight he was watching me eat and as I put the food in my mouth he would put his hand in his mouth.  He is so smart.

Later tonight while Nathan was putting him to bed he started "singing".  I was in the room and wondering what if something was wrong when I remembered that I forgot to sing him his going to bed song that I sing every night.  So Nathan sang it to him and he stopped singing and went to sleep.  

Hudson is so smart and fun.  I love this kid more everyday.

2 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

thankyou, lana for letting us see a window into Hudsons day. I know he sang with me when he was here...he is so precious,,,keep us posted on the delight of your life...and ours!
i love how cute he is and how big he's getting

Debby McCrary said...

he looks alot like you...cuter than ever!