Thursday, January 11, 2007

Uncomfortable

Many of you recieve a letter from me asking for support to come to Africa. I mention that it was uncomfortable to ask you for your financial support. I said that I wanted to come to a place that would get me out of the comfortable ways of life in America. It hasn't been hard to find that here in Uganda. I'm far from that comfortable life. Everything here is different. Alot of it doesn't make sense to me. Sometimes even good things that happen don't make sense. I'm thankful for the confusion in the midst of good and bad situations. Its made me think about life here and in America. I hope that I don't go back to the comforts of life in America. I hope to come back and find situations there that aren't normal. But most important giving the glory and praise to God when I'm in both.

No comments: