Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged by Myra...7 Random things about me

I will try to be random, I'm usually only good at being random when I'm not asked.

1. I live in Missoula, MT.(I think its random)

2. I have been to a place that not many other's have been(we'll call it the secret location.)

3. I have rafted the Nile River.

4. I like to take off my socks in the middle of the night.  They usually end up somewhere at the foot of the bed and I forget about them until I change the sheets.  We call it our sock garden.

5. I enjoy cleaning and don't mind doing it all the time. (Its my night time ritual)

6. I use to want to be a professional figure skater, but I never really ice skated that much.

7. I am and always have been very independent. But since I have been married I don't like not always having Nathan around. And when I'm alone I'd rather clean or go for a run then find others to hang out with.  I never would have guessed that I would end up like this. 

So I guess that I will tag my mom since she is the only one who reads/comments on this blog anymore.

5 comments:

myra said...

Oh please. No one comments on my blog either unless I have pics of Morgandy up.
Where is the secret location or do I not want to know about it?
Love the new look of your blog.

Lana said...

you know... its the place where only bad people go and it is dumb and it made me cry for like 3 weeks straight...

Kathy aka Pie said...

Hey I read your blog even though I don't comment. I will try harder in the future.
We all need a secret place. I also have a secret language & only me & my peeps know it.

Debby McCrary said...

I bet you could list seven random things about me with no problem...like the fireman incident or police called when Myra thought our rent house had been broken into...or the OKC memorial...give it a shot...BUT NOT papa's grave and I don't mean maybe! Hey where are the pics of the weekend that I am missing!

Papa said...

Hey Lana did you know that Mom has that very same sock garden?

I also like the new look of your blog. And the fact that you have been making more entries.

Love.

Dad