Thursday, December 07, 2006

6 days and counting

Now I'm sure most of you have quit reading this because I never post anything. But I have a few minutes and thought I would share some things on my mind.
In 6 days I will be leaving for Jinja, Uganda. I have been so excited for this trip. I can't ever seem to figure out exactly where that excitement is coming from. Its more than jsut going to a different country and seeing new things. Its even more than seeing my family and spending the holidays with them. I think the thing that I am most excited about is building new relationships.
I love people. If you ever want to make me happy just put me in a room full of new faces. But still this is different. I'm looking forward to hearing how God has worked in these people's lives. I know that my life is different then what I will see, but I also know that we are all God's children. Thats exciting to me!
I'm going to try to keep this going while I'm over there.
In case I haven't thanked you personally, I have thanked God for you and all your support.

1 comment:

myra said...

I know you're going to do great things for God in Uganda. We'll miss you at Christmas though!

Love
myra