Thursday, December 14, 2006

Family

Most know that I love my family! I am so blessed to have wonderful parents, siblings, and a great niece:) I also have an amazing extended family who I love dearly. God has really smiled on me with so many great people in my life.
Living in Montana away from them is really hard. I miss being able to take a weekend trip to see them. But I am so thankful that we are all close even as we are getting older.
Since I've been in Montana I have been blessed with another kind of family, the church kind. Last night they gave me and some friends, Josh, Jamie and Robert, a going away party. I felt to loved by everyone. It was so nice to have that feeling so close to me. God has taken care of me and filled me where I needed it.
Thank you to all my families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana!
I was so thrilled to read your blogs and to hear that you are going to Uganda! I can't wait to tell Melissa! She spent about 18 months in Mbale, Uganda a few years ago. Isn't your cousin over there? It will be the experience of a lifetime....one you will cherish forever. Please email me when you have time...and I will continue to read your blogs. But more importantly, I will pray for your safety and also for the work you will be doing while you are there. You have always held a very special place in my heart, and I know God will guide you as you live your life for His glory. Much love in Him, Linda Owen