Monday, September 07, 2009

World on Fire

This is one of my favorite music videos ever. I know that its old but I think its a good reminder. Its funny how things like this make us feel great, yet most of us will go on about our day. Try not to forget this. Tell others. Do something for someone, near or far. Think about our healthcare crisis and remind yourself that some people don't even have the opportunities that we do. Pray for those who actually struggle with Healthcare and those who don't even have it. Thank God for the things you do have and ask Him to show you ways you can help others.
click here

1 comment:

myra said...

This is just one of the many reasons I love you. You're huge compassionate heart. It's something I pray for and struggle with (not having enough). So thankful for the way you constantly are looking to help others.