Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow.

I love the snow.  I know it can be hard to drive in and can cause school to last a long time but there are so many good things about it.  Here are some of my reasons why I love the snow.




Snow makes everything peaceful.  


                                            
                                           Candles smell better and feel warmer when there is
                                           snow outside.



                                           Brownies taste better(notice the cute snoopy plate)


Hot beverages taste better and warm you up.
I made this chai from scratch and it is so good!

                                        
                                          Snow makes everything look pretty.  Even the most
                                          common decorations.


Snow give you great memories.  This is Montana snow.
I loved coming here to cross-country ski.  It feels like your in a post card or Narnia.


Snow is fun to play in.


I feel like God gives us snow when we need a break.  So enjoy your day off(if you have one) and take time to rest, read, write a letter to a friend, or talk to God. I'm thankful for the snow and the day with Nathan tomorrow.

No comments: