Thursday, January 20, 2011

Silwee Berries

I'm one of those people who notices things that most don't.  If you are going to a National Park you would want to take me because I will be the one who points out animals that most people won't see.  
Yesterday I saw some things in my strawberries.  I can hear my niece, Morgandy saying, "Aunt Lana, that's silwee."


This berry is very patriotic.  It's the USA...well minus Florida.


 This one is a chicken.

This one is just a smile.  

I tried really hard to see Mother Mary in one of these berries.  But she is not here.  I would keep looking but I have eaten them all in excitement of seeing what is inside.

4 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

berry cute! just don't take pictures of the bubble bath designs, unless you see a miracle.

Kathy aka Pie said...

Me too Lana. When I was doing my training walks around the city lake I could see designs in the goose poop. Yes I said goose poop. Also there is an old man in my "wood-grain" on the dash of my Tahoe. I will show him to you sometime.
I think a trip with you would be a blast ! ! !

Lana said...

We should do it. My greatest spot so far is a ram standing on a cliff as we were driving in a snowy pass. It was like something out of National Geographic. Also Nathan's chest hair is in the shape of a bald eagle.

Jamie C said...

If you turn that USA one over it would actually be an almost perfect Australia, including Tasmania! Love you and your imagination!