Saturday, January 01, 2011

Morgandy Moran...Super kid!


I'm very impressed by this 4 year old, Morgandy.  She makes me very excited and full of hope that I can raise an awesome kid.
Morgandy is the least picky eater I have ever met.  Her mom tells me that it's because she doesn't get a choice.  I hope to teach my kids to eat or at least try everything.  I want my children to be as healthy as they can be and learn that very early on.
She also loves to help around the house.  Helping out is fun for her.  She loves to help cook and clean and she even was excited to put up the Christmas tree today(my least favorite thing to do).  She took off ornaments and helped us put them in a box.  It was so much fun to see her excited and not think that being helpful is awful.  She even gets excited and asks to help you in whatever you are doing.
I look forward to having my own little helper...in a couple of years of course.  Don't worry I won't make my newborn do the dishes.  But I will make sure he knows that being a helper is fun.

1 comment:

N. Miller said...

I am a pretty big fan of the MO myself.